Saturday, January 1, 2011

1 more day till i hit school....

owh my goshhhh
ew...i'll be heading school 2mrw...
aftr soo long...hw sad...
ehehehe...well...its gonna be my last yr there...
might as well enjoy it while i can kan?

tuition registered...so i hv 2 rush rush n rush
lol...haihz...
dear spm...y do u hv 2 cum so fast???
i jz hope i gt thngs ryt b4 u cum na.....

owh yea...i'm almost done with my chinese new year shopping...
yay!!!!
oo...thaipusam, carrying paal kudam ths tym...
hehehe...thaipusam brings back so many memories la...
hahaha...(refer previous posts)

den...i guess i'm kinda prepared 4 school physically...bt not mentally...
my mum jz told me 2 iron my uniforms n sew on d badge...lol...hehehe

i am gonna miss my sleep alot though...
bubbye sleep...gonna miss u...hahahaha

i guess thats ol i have 2 say 4 nw...nthng much has happened this m'ning...
except 4 dat call dat made me smile d whole day...(aherm aherm)
hahahhahaha...

aitez aitez...i gtg nw...more next tym...
thx 4 reading..bubbyeee

signing off, excitedly
*~*~AiShU~*~*~

No comments: