Friday, December 31, 2010

3 hours to 2011

hahaha...three more hours till the end of 2010..
a sec after that, a new yr is gonna be born...
so are new hopes n new resolutions...
n happie new yr my love...needudi vaazhghe...hahaha...
wel...with only a few more hrs 2 spare..
its a note down memory lane...
all the nonsense i've done..
all my achievements i've made...
alll my happening performances and
well...all the betrayals and
being back stabbed by ur luved one's
and oll the other things and much much more...

rewinding time and correcting them will be impossible
bt mending them now is a YES
it might not be easy for me to forgive and forget...
bt i think i should at leats give it a try..
i guess all i hv is 1 more year to spend in my school and enjoy with my friends..
then we'll ol be heading different directions to pursue our dreamz...
and life's not gonna be this easy anymore..

lolx...and then
hope all my gurls will be happie with their ahermz...as "moi"
ehe ehe ehehehehe
anyways chickadees...
wish all of you a very very happie and joyful new year 2011
may god bless u ol n may ur dreams cum true as well...
chayunk korang..
bye bye...

signing off, happily (cz i'm kinda hyper at the moment. hehehe paham paham je laa)
*~*~AiShU~*~*

No comments: